What’s new in the version 1.00?
- New RDS synchronization algorithm brings even better sensitivity for Data and Clock signal input.
Previous simple synchronization searching for the same PI, which is suitable especially for mcu-based devices, has been replaced by a synchronization continuously searching for the best sequence of offsets. The algorithm holds complete map of offsets calculated for each bit position received in last two seconds.
- Optimized size of the basic plugin windows.
On the most common desktop with a resolution of 1366×768 there’s now enough space for all three windows after basic installation.
- Improved conversion from EBU ASCII to Windows ANSI coding.
The conversion between extended EBU set and your Windows coding should work correctly for all language variants of the Windows.
- Support for direct remote monitoring of the new P132 RDS encoder.
- About 10 of other small improvements.