- Serial COM Port – Clock and Data signals must be converted using a simple circuit. This ensures compatibility with all RS232 ports and USB to RS232 adapters.
- Sound card – Data and Clock – The Data and Clock signals are fed to your sound card’s recording line input.
- Sound card – RDS Encoder – For RDS encoder output data analysis. The RDS encoder output is fed to the sound card through a simple half-wave rectifier circuit.
- Sound card – Direct MPX or RDS input – The RDS or MPX signal is fed directly to the sound card input. The sound card must support 192 kHz sampling rate for recording.
- ASCII G Protocol – P75/P175 FM Analyzer – Measuring device connected either via RS232/ USB or Ethernet.
- ASCII G Protocol – P132 RDS Encoder – RDS encoder with remote output monitoring feature, connected either via RS232/ USB or Ethernet.
- (No source) – The software provides offline playback feature only.
For more details download the pdf manual.Both comments and pings are currently closed.