Recording to SMP file type added, PI reset behaviour improved, some minor improvements made.
Some minor improvements made. Report feature added. Radiotext logger plugin added. The Forum registration is finally working.
Logs all radiotexts incl. time information into a file. Automatically creates new file every day for each station. Requires RDS Spy version 0.91 or later.
Several RDS data sources are provided for live RDS decoding:
- Serial COM Port – Data and Clock – Data and Clock signals must be converted using a simple circuit. This ensures compatibility with all RS232 ports and USB to RS232 adapters.
- Sound card – Data and Clock – The Data and Clock signals are fed to your sound card’s recording line input.
- Sound card – RDS Encoder – For RDS encoder output data analysis. The RDS encoder output is fed to the sound card through a simple half-wave rectifier circuit.
- Sound card – Direct MPX or RDS input – The RDS or MPX signal is fed directly to the sound card input. The sound card must support 192 kHz sampling rate for recording.
- ASCII G Protocol – RDS Decoder / FM Analyzer – Measuring device (for example P275) connected either via RS232/USB or Ethernet.
- ASCII G Protocol – RDS Encoder – RDS encoder with direct output monitoring feature (for example P232U RDS Encoder), connected either via RS232/USB or Ethernet.
- (No source) – The software provides offline playback feature only.
For more details download the pdf manual.
The application works well also on very old PC’s, we however recommend at least following configuration:
- CPU 1 GHz
- 256 MB of free RAM
- Screen resolution 1366×768 @ 32-bit colors
- Windows XP or higher
Some plugins may have individual hardware and software requirements.