The support has moved to https://pira.cz/forum/

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

ini.file

Art wrote:

Hi, I run 2 instances of RDS Spy for 2 tuners using usb soundcards. Is it possible to incorporate an ini file in future releases please to store configurations for every instance to prevent parameters, like RDS source and the path for logs, being transferred to whichever instance is opened first please?

Thanks

admin wrote:

You may run more fully independent instances if you install each into different subfolder.

Art wrote:

Hi, yes I do already run them in different subfolders but I still have this problem.

Art128

Quote from Old forum on 7. 11. 2018, 10:15

Art wrote:

Hi, yes I do already run them in different subfolders but I still have this problem.

Art128

DaveB wrote:

Hi,

I run up to four instances of RDSSpy – each installed into it's own folder and do not have the problem you describe. I've got one pc on Win 7 and another on Win 8. Each has it's own path for log files set up and each uses a different source. In fact on the main PC I have two feeds decoding directly at 192 KHz, one feed decoding the clock/data from an analogue tuner – all through the same sound card. The fourth one takes the clock signal only through a cheap USB sound card.

Art wrote:

Thanks Dave. I've fixed the problem by putting all the instances of Spy in their own folders rather than subfolders